291 total views, 1 views today
Franchise Opportunity with Seth Anandram Jaipuria School
Education – A Sunrise Sector
K 12 education in India is on a continuous rise for the past decade. Some of the factors that have been accelerating this shift can be attributed to –
1. Rising disposable incomes in middle and upper middle class households
2. Far greater awareness of the global trends
3. Aspiration value of the parents to provide the best possible education to their children.
Seth Anandram Jaipuria Schools
We take pride in introducing Jaipuria Group of Institutions whose origin dates back to 1945. Jaipuria Group is contributing to the growth and development of the nation by imparting quality education. Jaipuria Group started its journey in education landscape by setting up of a Commerce College in Kolkata in 1945 which was inaugurated by Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. It continues to be regarded as one of the finest colleges in the state of West Bengal. Over the years the Group further strengthened the presence in the field of education by starting several institutions in different parts of the country that imparted education from pre-nursery to postgraduate level.
Legacy and Brand
The K-12 schools of the group, under the brand name –“Seth Anandram Jaipuria School” have created a legacy with their consistence academic performance, which is much appreciated within and outside the school education eco-system. In academics, the schools have produced National Toppers in both CBSE and ICSE. Students have won laurels and accolades in almost every competition of repute. With a strong alumni base of 10000 plus students, Seth Anandram Jaipuria schools continue to carve out a niche for themselves and remain the first choice of parents in the cities they are in.
Area Required for Jaipuria K 12 School Franchise
The area required for new K 12 schools ranges from 3.5 Acres to 5 + acres. While looking at the land parcel, the following are also taken into account-
1. The land should be near pockets of population, not too far from the main city, well connected by road/s.
2. Visibility of the land should be good from the main roads.
3. The plot should not be near a railway line/ Canal or High Tension Wires.
Investment Required for Jaipuria K 12 School Franchise
For Phase 1 of the construction (40-45,000 sq feet), the capital requirement will be in the range of Rs 8-10 Cr. This amount does not include the cost of land.
Oversight in building design
Sharing of the vendor list for procurement
Help in getting admissions
Recruitment of Counselors, principal and the teaching staff
Post launch Support
Sharing of Curriculum and Syllabus
Audits – Operational Audit and Academic Audit
Training of the Teaching staff
Presence of our K-12 Schools:
1. Seth Anandram Jaipuria School – Kanpur – 1974
2. Seth Anandram Jaipuria School – Vasundhara – 2004
3. Seth Anandram Jaipuria School – Lucknow ( Shaheed Path) – 2015
4. The Jaipuria School – Farrukhabad- 2014
5. Seth Anandram Jaipuria School – Unnao – 2015
6. Seth Anandram Jaipuria School – Lucknow ( Alambagh) -2016
7. Seth Anandram Jaipuria School- Sitarganj – 2019
8. Seth Anandram jaipuria School – Varanasi – 2019