INVESTOR WEBINAR: A Golden Opportunity to Explore School Franchise As Business Prospect
Investor Webinar Series 2.0 by Seth Anandram Jaipuria Group of Educational Institutions presents a golden opportunity for all wannabe investors to explore school franchise as a profitable business prospect.
After the stupendous success of Investor Webinar in 2020, the Jaipuria Group is bringing you – on investor demand – the second series. Investor Webinar 2.0 will comprise of three online webinars, each one of which will be helmed by Mr. Anirban Bhattacharya, Associate Vice President, Partner – Schools, Seth Anandram Jaipuria Group of Educational Institutions. Registration for all webinars is free of cost.
The first webinar of the 2.0 series will be held online on June 27, 2021, at 11.30 AM. During it, Mr. Bhattacharya will speak in detail about a number of factors that make school franchising a lucrative option for those looking forward to start a new school, particularly in tier 2 and tier 3 cities of India.
Edupreneurs, wannabe investors, or simply anyone owning a piece of land and thinking of putting it to good use by moderate investment will benefit a great deal by the insights that will be shared by the speaker.
Investor Webinar Takeaways:
- Know the potential of school franchising as a business prospect
- Learn the benefits that accrue to both franchisor and franchisee
- Understand the 360-degree support Jaipuria Group provides to partner schools
- Know the financial and operational nitty-gritty of school franchise
- Recognize the great potential of growth in Indian education sector
- Learn how to mitigate risk in school franchising
Who Should Attend:
- Investors exploring school business model
- People who own land and like to build a school
- Existing school owners running in loss
- People who have the infrastructure ready and planning to start a school
- Anyone looking to be an important part of the education sector
- Existing schools aiming to grow by partnering with established brands
Whatever the profile of the attendee, the Investor Webinar aims to inform, illuminate and empower all parties interested in being a part of the school franchising model.
Each webinar will reach about 500 investors across India and abroad. The second and third webinars will be held after a gap of over 2 months in between.
What makes Investor Webinar Series 2.0 a must-attend event is the backing of Seth Anandram Jaipuria Group of Educational Institutions, which has a legacy of 76 years in education. The group presently has 14 K-12 schools, 5 Preschools, 2 management institutes, and 1 teachers’ training academy in North India. The group boasts a strength of 20,000 students, 15,000 alumni and 800 educators.
Investor Webinar is a great opportunity for interested investors and edupreneurs to be a part of this massive conglomerate with a strong and established brand value.
Anyone interested in attending the Investor Webinar Series 2.0 should: