25,173 total views, 422 views today
It’s time to re-energize your hibernated plans of opening a new school and give a serious thought to Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Franchise, one of the best school franchises in India. Here’s why.
Before the Covid pandemic put the skids under the education sector, school franchising was a burgeoning industry with a great promise for aspiring edupreneurs and investors in tier 2 and tier 3 cities. Partnering with an established brand to start one’s own school was not just a convenient business move; it was a smart and profitable investment in the bargain.The potential was huge: Indian education industry was projected to grow to USD 225 billion by 2025. School franchising was an important driving force of this growth.
But then, the pandemic hit in March 2020.
Schools shut down across the country. Education shifted online and the growth manifested in the educational technology sector. The big plans of opening a new franchise school had to be put on the backburner.Not anymore.
The last quarter of 2021 has brought in the good tidings. The pandemic seems to be on its way out and the schools are reopening in a phased manner. A V-shaped recovery of the education sector seems imminent. The FICCI Envisioning India 2030 report even goes on to say that the country will have a strong base of 300 million (30 crore) school-going children by the year 2030. Optimism and a drive for exponential growth characterise the education world’s sentiment at present.
If ever there was a right time to enter the education sector by starting your own Seth Anandram Jaipuria Franchise School, it is now when the industry is poised for a strong recovery and phenomenal growth. All indicators point upwards: estimated number of enrolments, number of new private schools, new government schools, teacher-student ratio, the favourable demographic dividend, etc.
On the cusp of this growth, Seth Anandram Jaipuria Group of Schools, which has a legacy of 76 years in education, is presenting the prospective edupreneurs a great opportunity to start their own Jaipuria franchise school.
- The offer is ideal for prospective investors who own about 2.5 to 3 acres of land.
- The initial estimated investment will be around Rs. 8 to 10 crore.
- The total project cost would stand at Rs. 12 to 15 crore.
In return of this investment, the partner of Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Franchise will get a wide range of support services for the successful launch and operations of the school.
Support Before TheSchool Launch
- The expert team of Seth Anandram Jaipuria Group of Schools does complete handholding of the new investors in guiding them about architectural specifications of the school building.
- The team identifies high quality human resources and performs an active role in hiring of all academic and non-academic staff.
- A detailed manual shared by the team helps the partners in understanding and activating the processes involved in starting a school.
Support After The School Launch
- The team takes care of all the technical aspects of curriculum designing and implementation in the partner school.
- Seth Anandram Jaipuria Franchise provides regular training to teachers to build their competencies.
- The periodic quality checks and audit reviews by the franchise team ensures high standard of education.
- All necessary assistance in CBSE affiliation of the school is provided by the team.
- The IT and Marketing support helps the school in both internal and external promotions.
Besides this 360-degree support, the biggest perk of associating with Seth Anandram Jaipuria School is the brand value and image that comes along with the partnership. As many as 11 partner schools are already flourishing under the banner of Seth Anandram Jaipuria Group and more will join the ranks soon to be a part of the growth and success of the Indian education sector.
Jaipuria Group of Educational Institutions